|We have introduced many new products that will change the look and feel of the Minnequa Works portal. Among these are Online Banking, Billpay, e-statements, and the website itself. Please refer to the following list of common questions and issues and see if there is a solution listed, and always feel free to call us @ (719)544-6928 (MWCU) or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
| Will my old user name and password work on the new online banking?
The phone numbers and email addresses listed for the Secure Access code are my old ones or I don’t use them anymore. What should I do?
I don’t see all of my accounts
I want to sign up for mobile banking!
NEW WAYS TO TALK TO A MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Secure Messaging in Online Banking
I don’t have a smartphone – can I still use mobile banking?
How can I tell what my account is in the overview if all I see is XXXXXXXXXXXXX123 S1?
I want to link my credit card or account at another institution to online banking. How does that work?
SECURE ACCESS CODES
I get prompted for a secure access code every time I log in!
Enable cookies in your browser:
To enable cookies on Internet Explorer
1. On your browser, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Privacy tab.
3. Click Sites.
4. In the Per Site Privacy Actions dialog box, in the Address of website box, type www.minnequaworks.com, and then click Allow.
5. Click OK.
6. In the Internet Options dialog box, click OK to save your settings.
To enable cookies on Mozilla Firefox
1. On your browser, click Tools, and then click Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click Privacy.
3. In the Firefox will drop-down list, click Use custom settings for history.
4. Check Accept cookies from sites if it is not already checked.
5. Click OK.
To enable cookies on Apple Safari
1. On your browser, click on the settings icon that appears on the right side.
2. Click Preferences.
3. In the General dialog box, click Security.
4. Click Only from sites I visit if it is not already selected. 5. Close the Security dialog box.
To enable cookies on Google Chrome
1. Open your browser, and then click the settings icon that appears on the top-right corner.
2. In the menu that appears, click Settings.
3. In the Settings page, click Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
5. In the Cookies section, click Allow local data to be set if it is not already selected.
6. Click OK.
To enable cookies on Opera
1. Open your browser.
2. Click Menu > Settings > Preferences.
3. In the Preferences dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
4. Click Cookies.
5. Do one of the following:
6. Ensure that Delete new cookies when exiting Opera is unchecked, and then click OK.