749 REASONS TO SIGN UP
Do you really need paper statements? Do you look at them and then file them securely each month? What if we told you there was a way you could view your statements earlier, not worry about them getting lost in the mail, and store them somewhere password protected, fire and clutter proof? Well there is! If you sign up for e-Statements you will get all of those benefits plus access to your e-Statements anywhere you have an internet connection. Also, you will be saving paper in by making the switch! If you want to store your e-Statement on your computer or even in your file cabinet, you can do that too; e-Statements are download and printer friendly.
Need more reasons to sign up? We will give you 749 more! Why 749?
Because for four consecutive quarters, we are giving all members who signed up for e-Statements during this sweepstakes period the chance to win $749 in quarterly drawing from April 2017 – April 2018!
But if you need even more reasons than that…
- The average American uses 749pounds of paper per year. (Think of all the paper you will be saving when you switch to e-Statements!)
And what could you buy with all that cash?
- You can purchase a top of the line paper shredder at an office supply store for $749 (To shred all your old saved paper statements, maybe?).
- For $749you can buy a new laptop to view, download and store your e-Statements and take them on-the-go with you. e-Statements can be accessed anywhere you have an internet connection and internet enabled device!
The credit union securely stores your statements in PDF format in our online banking system at MyMWCU.com. Avoiding the frequent printing of e-Statements is not only an environmentally friendly thing to do, but it is also a deterrent to identity thieves who love to get their hands on statements either through the mail or in the trash. Make the switch to e-Statements today!
Can’t do without your paper statements but still want to enter to win $749? Go to MyMWCU.com learn about entering without signing up for e-Statements. You can also ask about the approved alternative alternate entry method for the 749 Reasons Sweepstakes when calling (719)544-6928.
Sign Up BELOW!
Minnequa Works Credit Union
749 Reasons to Switch to e-Statements Official Rules & Qualifications
- ELIGIBILITY: All active Minnequa Works Credit Union Members in are eligible. Minnequa Works employees, volunteers and immediate family of either are not eligible to participate. No purchase or obligation necessary to enter or to receive any prize. Entrants must be legal U.S. residents and 18 years of age or older at time of entry in the sweepstakes. Prize is non-transferable. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Florida residents are not eligible for this sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: Minnequa Works Credit Union is the sponsor of the sweepstakes. The Credit Union’s business physical and mailing address is 1549 E. Abriendo Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Sweepstakes dates are April 3, 2017– April 6, 2018.
- TWO WAYS TO ENTER: A: During the promotion period, eligible members who are enrolled in e-Statements will be automatically entered in the sweepstakes drawing to win a quarterly grand prize of $749. B: To enter the sweepstakes without enrolling in e-Statements, clearly print your name, address, telephone number and the words “749 Reasons Sweepstakes” on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail the card to: 749 Reasons Sweepstakes, Minnequa Works Credit Union, 1549 E. Abriendo Ave., Pueblo, Colorado 81004. Entries must be mailed in order to be received by sponsor on or before the last day of each quarter in during the contest deadline for the prize drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due or incomplete entries not received by the deadline. Members may mail as many entry cards as they wish however it will not increase your chances of winning. There is a limit of one entry per Credit Union member for this sweepstakes. Once received, mailed in entries become property of Minnequa Works Credit Union. MEMBERS WHO ARE ENTERED AUTOMATICALLY BY ENROLLING IN E-STATEMENTS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND MEMBERS WHO ENTER BY MAIL SHALL HAVE THE SAME ODDS OF WINNING. By entering this sweepstakes you are not guaranteed a prize. Your name must be drawn at random before being considered a winner. Please see section 9. Winner Notification for details on how and when potential winners will be notified.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules & Qualifications, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. Decisions made by Sponsor are final. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and these Official Rules & Qualifications. You and your entry may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent the Official Rules & Qualifications. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering the sweepstakes winners agree to grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, in any media including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, at any time or times, their names and pictures for Sponsor’s advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Further, by accepting a sweepstakes prize, winners agree to release Sponsor from any and all liability arising from acceptance, possession, use loss or misuse of the prize.
- ODDS OF WINNING & TAX LIABILITY: Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries automatically generated and those received by mail by 5:00 pm Mountain Time on the day before the drawings. All valid entries will have an equal chance of winning. Drawing will be at random. During the promotional period, entries from the prior quarter will remain valid for the next quarter’s drawing unless you request to be removed from the contest. If you are the winner of this contest, your name will be removed from the entries for the next quarter’s drawing as you cannot win the 2017 – 2018 749 Reasons to Switch Sweepstakes more than once. Need not be present to win. Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable federal and state income taxes associated with the awarding of the prizes. Sponsor is required to file a 1099-MISC tax form in the name of the winner of the Grand Prize for the value of the prize. The cash value of the Grand Prize must be included on the federal tax return of the winner as taxable income. Please consult your tax advisor.
- GRAND PRIZE DESCRIPTION: A total of four (4) prizes of equal value will be awarded for this sweepstakes, one per quarter (see section 5 for dates). The winners will receive a $749 deposit into their Minnequa Works Credit Union primary savings account. * You are not considered a winner of this sweepstakes until your name is drawn on the specified date, you are contacted and you sign the required documents mentioned in Section 9. Winner Notification. The deadline to enter in order to participate in this contest is April 5, 2018 by 5:00 p.m. MDT.
- DRAWING: Eligible entries automatically generated and those received by the deadline by mail will be eligible for a chance to win a $749 prize to be given at the end of each quarter during the promotion period. The quarterly prize drawings will be held on the following dates at the Sponsor’s (Minnequa Works Credit Union) main office at 1549 E. Abriendo Ave., Pueblo, Colorado by 4:00 pm Mountain Time: July 7, 2017, October 6, 2017 January 5, 2018 & April 6, 2018.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners of the Grand Prize will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail no later than 15 days of the drawing. Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Sponsor-supplied Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release form within 14 days of being informed that their name was drawn in order to accept the prize and be considered the winner for that quarter. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize and a new winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries. Sponsor shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security setting or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is found to be ineligible, fails to claim their prize within 14 days from the time an award notification was sent to winner, or fails to timely return a completed and executed Declaration and Release as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- PUBLICITY: Each winner agrees to permit Sponsor to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Sponsor materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the quarterly winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 749 Reasons Sweepstakes, Minnequa Works Credit Union, 1549 E. Abriendo Ave., Pueblo, Colorado 81004. Requests for the list of winner’s names must be received by April 30, 2018.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage or any other liability of any kind resulting from use of a prize won from Sponsor in this sweepstakes. The promotion and drawing are governed by these Official Rules & Qualifications and the laws of the State of Colorado. Any dispute regarding the sweepstakes shall be resolved only in a state or Federal Court location in or near Pueblo, Colorado.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved by arbitration under the rule of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) and shall be held in Pueblo, Colorado; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceeding at such arbitration; and (3) judgement upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. cost associated with entering this sweepstakes), and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.