Minnequa Works CU COVID Reopening of Lobbies
At Minnequa Works CU, the health and well-being of our members and staff is our top priority. As such, we will begin to re-open our branch lobbies Monday, June 8, at their normal business hours with safety and security measures in place. Lobbies will re-open on a limited basis at the following locations:
- 1549 E. Abriendo Ave.
- 4700 Eagleridge Circle
- 1010 Bonforte Avenue
The lobby area at 701 W. 8th St. will not be opened at this time, but will continue to serve members in the drive-thru lanes.
Even though lobbies will be open (with the above exception), we encourage members to continue using online and remote services, or the drive-thru at all four locations, as well as ATMs for transactions. Due to the restrictions of the number of members admitted into the lobbies at a time, and by avoiding high traffic days (first of month) and times of day (mid-morning), you may find the use of the drive-thru for your transaction is an even faster result.
All members are encouraged to use our Contact Center (719-544-6928), to make appointments for new loan or new membership applications.
During phase one of this re-opening process, we will be following CDC, state and/or local guidelines. As we cautiously proceed to open our branches and resume normal business operations, we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy habits by putting space between yourself and others. Please do not visit a branch if you are ill or suspect exposure to COVID-19 with or without symptoms.
As we begin the process to re-open lobbies, part of our transition process will include the reinstatement of fees that were waived or reduced starting in March. Beginning with the branches re-opening on June 8, our normal fee schedule will go back into effect, with the exception of the Excessive Transfers Fee (Reg. D), which has been removed.
Branch Safety Measures Before You Enter
· Entrance doors will be managed by branch employees.
· Protective facial masks or face coverings are highly encouraged but will not be required.
· We reserve the right to check your temperature.
· The number of guests in the lobby will be limited at each branch location:
- Abriendo & Eagleridge branches – Only 4 members will be allowed at any time.
- Bonforte Ave. branch – Only 3 members will be allowed at any time.
· Only the member completing the transaction will be allowed inside the branch. We ask that others please refrain from waiting inside the branch.
- If there is a line, please maintain a social distance of 6 feet apart.
Branch Safety Measures Once You’re Inside
- Members may be asked to temporarily remove or lift their mask or face covering for identification purposes.
- Germ shields have been installed at each member service station or desk.
- Appropriate social distancing floor markers have been installed to ensure everyone remains 6 feet apart.
- Hand-sanitizer will be available.
- Restrooms will be closed.
- Additional cleaning precautions will be taken daily.
Minnequa Works Credit Union is dedicated to serving you safely during the COVID-19 global pandemic. Thank you for your continued support and confidence, and for helping us keep our members and employees safe.