Why join Minnequa Works?
Looking for the best way to bank in Southern Colorado? Then you should become a member at Minnequa Works Credit Union! With an MWCU membership, you’ll enjoy a variety of benefits, including great loan rates, more ways to access your money, fantastic service, and the most complete online and mobile banking suite of any local financial institution in Pueblo!
At MWCU, It's Personal
Minnequa Works Credit Union prides ourselves on our personal attention we give to members, with high quality service because we care about your personal goals and dreams! MWCU is here to help our community succeed, which is why you are more than an account. We are here to help you achieve your financial goals and make a difference in Southern Colorado.
Better Rates and Lower Fees
As a credit union, Minnequa Works is not-for-profit, meaning that we invest in our Members and want you to receive the best rates and lowest fees. That’s why at MWCU, we offer higher rates on savings and certificates—and much lower rates on loans. All our profits come back to our members—not to a board of directors. And your savings are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA so your money is safe and secure!
The phone numbers and email addresses listed for the Secure Access code are my old ones or I don’t use them anymore. What should I do?
Some accounts may have been unlinked as a result of the switch. (joint owners etc.) Please contact us and we would be happy to get those reconnected for you.
Absolutely – go to the mobile web on your phone, and enter m.minnequaworks.com in the address bar. You will open a secure site and will have mobile functionality!
NOTE: YOU MUST ENABLE MOBILE BANKING INSIDE OF ONLINE BANKING ON YOUR PC FIRST
If I have multiple account numbers i.e. account #’s 1000, 1001, 1002, do I have to sign up for E-Statements for each account?
I want to link my credit card or account at another institution to online banking. How does that work?
Click the “External accounts” link in the left navigation menu. You will be asked for your Routing number, account number for the account you are linking in. After you follow the steps, two “Micro Transactions” will happen on your accounts between one cent and fifty cents. After you see the transaction in your other account, you enter the amount of the transactions to prove you are the owner of both. With this tool, all your credit cards, loans, checking accounts, and savings accounts are in one place for easy transfer, loan payment, and balance inquiry. Once an account is linked, you can transfer to and from it just as if you signed into the other website and did the transaction there!
- Secure Access codes replace the “Mothers maiden name” or ‘Favorite teacher in school” questions on online banking.
- Secure access codes will be good for 30 minutes, or until they are used.
- You do not need a secure access code every time. The first login is your verification. On the second login, after the code is recieved, you will be asked to “Authorize this computer for later use” or “One Time only”. If you select “Authorize for later use” it will drop a security token on your machine. (A Cookie)
- NOTE: If cookies are blocked on your machine, you may go into your internet options and make https://online.minnequaworks.com a trusted site.
- We recommend you do not “Authorize for later use” on a machine you do not own.
- After this option, you will not be prompted again on that computer for a secure access code.