Make a Payment Online
Lost or Stolen Credit Card?
To report your MasterCard Credit or Debit Card lost or stolen after normal business hours please call 1-888-241-2510.
CoVID-19 Update – Minnequa Works
April 28th, 2020
As you know, the state stay at home order has been lifted and businesses are beginning to reopen on a planned safe schedule. In Colorado, we are still recommended to stay home for a while longer yet on the directions issued by the governor. We will continue to follow state and federal guidelines on reopening procedures as they are issued, and will follow the recommendations for social distancing and safety for our members and our employees. Our lobbies for now will remain closed. All credit union services are available online, or by phone – including mortgage and loan processing. We will keep you informed as to any changes in the future – your health and safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority. If you have any questions regarding loans, investments, or other subjects, our member service representatives are standing by to help you live @ 719-544-6928 Thank you!
April 20th, 2020
Many people have questions regarding their Economic Impact Payments from the government and when those deposits will be happening. You can look at the IRS website for information directly from them regarding deposits and paper checks. We are processing the incoming deposits as soon as they come in to Minnequa Works. Some have already received their payments, others are still waiting. We know these funds are important to you, but we have no control over when the government sends them. We will keep you updated as we learn more. You can use online banking, mobile banking or call us @ 719-544-6928 to check your current balance. However you received your last income tax return (2018 or 2019) is where and how the money will be sent to you. If you did not file taxes for either year, please follow the instructions for non-filers at the IRS website.
April 17th, 2020
A time of crisis can bring out the best of humanity. Unfortunately, it can also bring out the worst—scammers and con-artists. While most of the world is pulling together to protect our vulnerable citizens, swindlers are finding opportunities amid the disruption to exploit people through a variety of deceitful tactics. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) reports “scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus.”1 Combining fear with false claims (that often appear to be reputable) these scammers are using the fog of the global health crisis to perpetrate cybercrimes that may ultimately separate people from their money. At a time when people need to keep themselves, their families, and their finances safe—what can we do to protect our digital health against coronavirus? Read More Here
Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay informed!
Minnequa Works Credit Union remains committed to health and safety of our members, our employees and the community during this unprecedented time surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. For these reasons we are following the guidelines of the CDC and increasing our social distancing protocol, which will involve shifting to drive-thru service only. Beginning March 18th, 2020, our service lobbies will be closed until further notice. Please be assured that Minnequa Works is in a very strong financial position and we have multiple ways by which to continue serving our members.
- We have four locations in the city and all the drive-up lanes will continue to be open at our normal business hours.
- Our Member Contact Center will continue to be available to assist with questions or concerns via phone at 719.544.6928 and also by online chat.
- Our Online banking and mobile banking are great options to use to transfer funds, review your transactions, or use bill pay.
- Our Remote Check Deposit allows you the ability to electronically deposit checks and ATMs will continue to be available. In addition, have night drop boxes available that will continue to be checked.
- Loans will continue to be processed by either calling 719.544.6928 or by accessing the loan application process directly from our website at www.mymwcu.com.
- Limited staff will continue to be available in branches to assist as needed in person on a case-by-case basis.
We will continue to serve our members to the best of our abilities through the various channels that are available to help protect all those concerned and still fulfill your financial needs. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this challenging time.
We have loans for those looking for new purchases, as well as available loan relief for those affected by COVID-19. Please give us a call if you need help through this difficult time, you can start over the phone or on the web – applying is easy and fast, how can we work for you?
- ONLINE BANKING has a program inside that works just like quicken? Click “Your Money Works” in the lower left hand column and track your spending, budget your accounts and more!
- SMS TEXT BANKING allows you to check your balance from anywhere you have cell service – anytime! Just send a text to the number with BAL and get an instant response! Learn even more about it HERE. Activate it from inside online banking now!
- MOBILE BANKING is the ultimate time saver. View balances, transfer money, pay loans on Apple or Android phones – look in iTunes or the google play store for MWCU and download! More information and sign up help available HERE. Activate it from inside online banking now!
Not currently an online banking user? Sign up is easy – click here to begin. If you do not have a password on your account and it is after business hours, your account will be activated the following business day.
If you have a quote for a better rate at another institution, let us know! We just may be able to beat it and keep your money in your pocket.