Lost or Stolen Credit Card?
To report your MasterCard Credit or Debit Card lost or stolen after normal business hours please call 1-888-241-2510.
Minnequa Works will be closed Monday, May 30th for Memorial Day.
The Board of Directors and Management of Minnequa Works Credit Union has made the necessary decision to close the NEPCO Branch Drive Thru on Saturdays effective March 12, 2022
The Drive-Thru’s at Eagleridge Branch – 4700 Eagleridge Circle 81008 and Main Office – 1549 E. Abriendo Ave. 81004 will have new Saturday hours: Open 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
First time home buyer? We can help get you started with our first time home buyer’s guide! Coming soon!
Some Helpful Tips to Identify and Avoid Fraud –
- Don’t ever give any personal information over the phone to a caller.
- Places that have your information will not need to ask
- We will NEVER contact you requesting information (credit/debit card number, social security number, card pin etc.)
- Do not respond to “This is your financial institution” text messages and calls. If you receive one that concerns you, please contact us.
- Do not ever give out your online banking password, email password, or any other login information.
- ANY time a conversation turns to “I’m going to send you money, then you send this money here” is a big red flag. They would send the money themselves.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
- Do not send or receive money to someone you met online.
- Do not use a Person to Person app to send or receive money from someone you don’t know. the transfers are non-refundable.
- If you are purchasing online, use the merchants site.
We are the gatekeepers on the security of your account. Please help us keep your accounts and information safe by not giving away the keys!
Any time you suspect you may be the victim of fraud or you think something is strange, please contact us. Scammers will usually tell you, “Don’t tell anyone at your bank” and that is exactly opposite of the truth. We can take steps to protect you!
We have loans for those looking for new purchases, as well as available loan relief for those affected by COVID-19. Please give us a call if you need help through this difficult time, you can start over the phone or on the web – applying is easy and fast, how can we work for you?
- ONLINE BANKING has a program inside that works just like quicken? Click “Your Money Works” in the lower left hand column and track your spending, budget your accounts and more!
- SMS TEXT BANKING allows you to check your balance from anywhere you have cell service – anytime! Just send a text to the number with BAL and get an instant response! Learn even more about it HERE. Activate it from inside online banking now!
- MOBILE BANKING is the ultimate time saver. View balances, transfer money, pay loans on Apple or Android phones – look in iTunes or the google play store for MWCU and download! More information and sign up help available HERE. Activate it from inside online banking now!
Not currently an online banking user? Sign up is easy – click here to begin. If you do not have a password on your account and it is after business hours, your account will be activated the following business day.
If you have a quote for a better rate at another institution, let us know! We just may be able to beat it and keep your money in your pocket.